Sunday, April 15, 2007

Declarations (4-6)


I am in the dreams Lucretius, I have helped you to assemble all the mammals on the lawn... (Lisa Jarnot)



4

I am a counter of words, of nevery words. I rub my
words mid-air. I, damp of delight, do the night there.
I, in the night, was flowering. I have night, too. I am
there, dressed and doubly. I catch real pains, close
to my prayers. I was vision, look and contact. I was
a close watch and there my heart do what from me.
I am quits, am skin, flat as flowers.



5

I catch water. I can submerge. I pierced, then I
couldn't height. I have noon. I, having that, wanted,
but your eyes are ever above. I damage the
perfumes that she loses of lover. I feel perfumes on
you. I wake to flee, through this, my lover, the sky. I
instead sun.



6

I was nobody. I was no other. I am there, in the pink
and never. I was then acorns, hidden to others. I
feel the never no one has on there. I couldn't. I can
enough over from love. I know in a far-off flow. I
guess there a lullaby. I'm in together.





[Context for these poems, along with the first three in the sequence, can be found here. The comments for that post include an exhaustive list of sources.]

No comments: